I look in the mirror and I love myself.
Every fat roll every inch of extra flesh
I love myself
But then I think
What does every one else see?
Then I feel undeserving of my own Love.
Like I should be ashamed of all that makes me beautiful.

The curve of my lips when I smile.
The way my thighs kiss each other with every step I take.
All the things I love suddenly turn into the things that make me ugly.
The things that make me want to hide myself away from the world....
But I am beautiful. why should others opinions matter so much.
I am Loved
I am me
I am glorious in every way.
Every inch of my body deserves to be Loved!
Sincerely K
Every fat roll every inch of extra flesh
I love myself
But then I think
What does every one else see?
Then I feel undeserving of my own Love.
Like I should be ashamed of all that makes me beautiful.
The curve of my lips when I smile.
The way my thighs kiss each other with every step I take.
All the things I love suddenly turn into the things that make me ugly.
The things that make me want to hide myself away from the world....
But I am beautiful. why should others opinions matter so much.
I am Loved
I am me
I am glorious in every way.
Every inch of my body deserves to be Loved!
Sincerely K
No comments:
Post a Comment