I tell myself this a lot here of late.
I absolutely dislike them.
They are to big (42H)
They are disgusting in color
They have to many blemishes
And
Where the fuck is my nipple again?
Always so hard to find them
Till it is freezing outside then
Every one knows were they are.
Fuck my life
So like any idiot would do
I am taking the thing that makes me feel
Disgusting
Hideous
Unworthy of Love.
And I am blogging about it
.....With pictures
Because I did not choose the breasts I have
I do not choose for them to look the way they do
I have pcos and that equals hormonal in balance
so hair grows on my body were it should not
I also have acne do to this.
Also I have boils some times .
Do you really think any one would choose to feel ugly in life?
It should not be this terrifying for me to put my breasts out there.
Why cant I be judge on who I am as a human being.
Not the in perfections of my skin.
pics
Sincerely K
I absolutely dislike them.
They are to big (42H)
They are disgusting in color
They have to many blemishes
And
Where the fuck is my nipple again?
Always so hard to find them
Till it is freezing outside then
Every one knows were they are.
Fuck my life
So like any idiot would do
I am taking the thing that makes me feel
Disgusting
Hideous
Unworthy of Love.
And I am blogging about it
.....With pictures
Because I did not choose the breasts I have
I do not choose for them to look the way they do
I have pcos and that equals hormonal in balance
so hair grows on my body were it should not
I also have acne do to this.
Also I have boils some times .
Do you really think any one would choose to feel ugly in life?
It should not be this terrifying for me to put my breasts out there.
Why cant I be judge on who I am as a human being.
Not the in perfections of my skin.
pics
Sincerely K
No comments:
Post a Comment